Industrial Digital Innovation and Digital Transformation, are based on Industrial data correlation analytics, using different software solutions to improve production processes and avoid plant outage. From the Cybersecurity standpoint, the IT/OT convergence raised the level of risk, by widening the attack surface for cyber criminals. A Global Cybersecurity Posture requires defined OT/IT Policies and Technologies.
Competences to support a secure Industrial Digital Transformation are:
• Identify: developing an organizational understanding to managing cybersecurity risk to systems, people, assets, data, and capabilities.
• Protect: outlines appropriate safeguards to ensure delivery of critical infrastructure services
• Detect: defines the appropriate activities to identify the occurrence of a cybersecurity event
• Respond: appropriate activities to take action regarding a detected cybersecurity incident
• Recover: identifies appropriate activities to maintain plans for resilience and to restore any capabilities or services that were impaired due to a cybersecurity incident